“Quality is not an act, it is a habit.”
Want the cream of the crop when it comes to men? Try these 5 tips.
Flying first-class is an experience I recommend to everyone.
The service, food and level of comfort are amazing. It feels like you have a personal butler who dotes on you and caters to your every whim. But what does flying first class have to do with love and attracting high-caliber men? More than you’d think.
A famous female recording artist said, “I’m lucky because I do get to fly first class now,” while a famous Hollywood actress said, “When this is all over, flying internationally is going to be very hard for me. It is just not worth it to buy a first-class ticket, because of the cost.”
Their names are not important; their mindset is.
What really disturbs me about the Hollywood actress’ quote is that she has no idea how deeply it is linked to her (lack of) self-worth, and what she feels she deserves.
So why do we ladies say things like that? Why do we deny ourselves first-class treatment?
Why do we settle for less, on flights and in our relationships?
Perhaps someone once told you that you couldn’t or shouldn’t have something. Perhaps your parents taught you first-class tickets were a waste.
Perhaps you have been treated poorly by your past partners for so long, you think things will always be that way.
You may think the root of this is about money, but it’s really linked to something much deeper.
It’s about someone else’s limitations on what they think they cannot have — or do not deserve.
It really is about how much you feel you are worth. It is about how much you feel you deserve.
If you are currently settling in one area of your life, you settle in other areas too.
You’ve probably heard the saying, “How you do anything is how you do everything.”
I unapologetically invest in, expect and am open to receiving the best from life — whether it’s traveling, eating, coaching, education, men, clothing or relationships. (And no, I was not born into a rich family. My parents immigrated to the United States, made their own way, and I did too).
There’s no reason you can’t strive for the same for yourself; you deserve the best from life, too. Part of a great life is a great partner to share it with.
Here are five tips to help you expect and receive the best in your love life and relationships today.
5 Uncommon Traits That High-Caliber, Quality Men Find Irresistible
1. High-caliber, quality men can’t resist a woman who treats herself the way she wants him to treat her. I am amazed to hear women go down a list of how they want to be treated, places they want to be wined and dined, trips they want to go on and pampering they want to receive. Yet they skimp and don’t invest in doing these things for themselves.
Boggles the mind!
This is something you must do all the time, whether you are in a relationship or not:
- Make a vow to never be cheap with yourself ever again.
- Ignore prices on menus.
- Stop waiting for sales.
- Invest in yourself at the highest level possible, whatever that looks like for you.
Don’t be irresponsible with your finances, but stop denying yourself pleasures that will make you feel special and successful.
You are both.
2. High-caliber, quality men flock to a woman who is well-rounded. A woman once told me she could never attract a high-caliber boyfriend as she desired. After a short conversation, it came to light that she never invested in growing herself as a woman.
A man of quality and intrigue can sense the inconsistent energy of a woman who is faking it.
He will never trade his loaf of bread for her crumbs; he wants a partner who is on his level, and you must invest in yourself as he has done himself.
“Your love life can only grow to the extent that you grow as a woman.”
– Rhonda Cort
Never let money stop you from doing something you desire. You don’t have a lack of finances; you have a lack of ideas. Tap into your desires and upgrade to the next level. Ask yourself, “How much will this cost me if I do not invest in it?”
The point is that you must treat yourself as someone worthy of your desires, dreams and hopes. Only then will you attract a man who wants to nurture them.
4. High-caliber, quality men love a woman who has an, “I deserve it” attitude. I am not a Hollywood actress or famous recording artist, and I know I deserve the best in life, both personally and professionally.
Start embracing the fact that you do deserve it, even if you have trouble believing it right now. Asking for and expecting it from those around you is the first step.
The more you do it, the stronger that irresistible energy becomes. People will start feeling it too and soon, you won’t even have to ask anymore.
In the magnetic woman tribe, we don’t do snobby, bitchy or “I’m an entitled princess” attitudes. All that comes from a place of weakness (the attitude of the 98 percent). Instead, we high value women (the 2 percent) who come from a place of confidence, poise and inner strength. Women who know they are worth it deserve it, expect it and receive it. They encourage and support other women to come from that place of power. When our sisters have it, it makes it even easier for us to reach and maintain it.
5. High-caliber, quality men can’t resist a woman who gives excellence to everyone around her. This point is crucial. Expecting the best from others is just one side of the equation to attracting an excellent partner.
Remember that what you give to others and yourself, you also receive. Aristotle said, “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.” How you treat yourself is your announcement to the world of how much you are worth. How are you teaching the world to treat you?
Taking on these 5 traits will greatly increase your value, confidence and the quality of men you attract.
Be a High Value Woman,
Rhonda “You-deserve-the-best” Cort