– Angelina Jolie
She looks like she’s dating herself!
Sometimes I catch myself being a b&$%…
Not to others, but to myself. A few days ago, I was working on a project. It was getting frustrating. So much so, that I began saying some not-so-kind things to myself.
Has this ever happened to you?
Have you ever been frustrated with yourself? Rushing because you lost your keys? Annoyed because your hair isn’t looking so hot (and you have a date with a man you like)?
This will skyrocket your attraction — not just to any man– but to men who are high-caliber, emotionally open, successful and loving).
Now what woman doesn’t want that!?
So the next time you’re not feeling attractive and things aren’t going your way:
Take a breath.
Repeat a mantra.
Over and over and over again.
I know this may sound a little woo-woo and out there — but bear with me. This is part of the powerful Femina Energy every woman already possesses inside (including you).
And that is the energy I tapped into. I left my Entrepreneur Energy and tapped into my Femina Energy.
I stopped working and said to myself, “Rhonda, what you complete today is enough.”
When you know how to tap into all four magnetic energies we women have inside of us, life can start to flow in the blink of an eye! Really.
Otherwise, we give in to the “mean girl voices” in our heads. The bullies. And if you don’t stop them immediately, soon you’re out of control. In a bad mood and even snapping at others.
Not very magnetic, feminine or confident.
So to get you started, here are 90 mantras I wrote for you. If you use them regularly, you’ll be feeling so desirable and powerful – you’ll want to date yourself (love that Angelina quote)!
After you read through them and pick a couple that resonate with you, get the party started:
1) Leave a comment below sharing which one is your favorite
2) And if you have one of your own, share it with my by posting it below
I’d love to read it! I’ll also comment on as many as I can.
- Because I love myself, I don’t need you to.
- I don’t need your approval. Mine is sufficient.
- I seize the day in every way.
- I am enough. Period.
- There is no rush.
- Breathe. Relax. Breathe.
- I love my body. It loves me.
- I don’t have to be a good girl.
- Fabulous opportunities are drawn to me.
- I am an elegant hustler.
- Everything works together for my good.
- Nothing is permanent. This moment shall pass.
- I love every aspect of me.
- I take a break when I feel like it.
- I make decisions fast, and change them slowly.
- I keep my love tank full.
- I genuinely compliment other women regularly.
- I inspire my girlfriends to ____________________.
- When all else fails, pray.
- I am supported by the universe.
- The end of a relationship is not the end of my world.
- I won’t stop loving me because he did.
- A man is not the end all be all.
- I am self-sufficient.
- I will make my environment beautiful.
- I am a free woman.
- A man must earn the right to my heart.
- My girlfriends support me. I support them.
- I keep my head held high.
- I speak up for myself.
- I always have time for my girlfriends.
- If it hurts, it’s not okay.
- I ask for what I want.
- I am confident, cool and collected.
- Everything I need is here.
- I respond. I don’t react.
- It is not my job to please him.
- I am responsible for what happens in my life.
- I will not tolerate disrespect.
- My body is a precious asset, I will not squander it.
- My past does not define me.
- I say what’s on my mind.
- I am a high value woman men respect.
- I love myself too much to settle.
- Patience. The right man is on his way.
- It is okay to want a wealthy partner.
- I choose the best for myself and others.
- I take me-cations regularly.
- The answer will come.
- I am not cheap with myself.
- I trust myself to make the right decision.
- My messes become successes.
- I enjoy the journey.
- Dating is fun.
- I meet amazing, high-caliber men often.
- I surround myself with positive, upbeat people.
- I go for my dreams.
- I am not picky. I just know what I want.
- High-caliber men are everywhere.
- I tap into my intuition.
- I am not confused. I’m finding my path.
- There is no hurry.
- I have so much to be thankful for, especially _____________.
- I expect the best.
- A beautiful future is coming my way.
- I wait for a man who is worthy of me.
- When in doubt, be still.
- I am gorgeous!
- I refuse to buy into others’ limited thinking.
- I have all the resources available to do anything I desire.
- I say “yes, and”, not either/or.
- I think investment, not cost.
- I open my heart to receiving love.
- I am an amazingly smart woman.
- Pleasure is a daily practice.
- I listen 80% and speak 20%.
- Alone, I am complete.
- Men discover me slowly. I pace them.
- I don’t need to explain myself.
- There is no such thing as rejection. There are only preferences.
- Relax. An easier path is available to me.
- The answer comes to me intuitively.
- I am a brilliant woman.
- I am not a girl. I am a whole woman.
- I appreciate my sexual power.
- I take time off regularly.
- ‘No’ is a complete sentence.
- I eat to live, not live to eat.
- When I look good, I feel good.
- I am excited about the woman I am becoming.
Share it in the comment area below.